RADNOR™ 1 Gallon Clear Regular Temperature (+ 19°F / -7° C) Coolant Liquid
Airgas Part #:RAD64000240
Manufacturer Part #:64000240
- RADNOR™™ cooling fluids are glycol-based solutions (either ethylene glycol or propylene glycol depending on the application), used for welding coolant systems.
- Prepared using specially treated and filtered water, ethylene glycol and inhibitors.
- Lower amounts of ethylene glycol are required for equivalent temperature ranges (in freezing applications) compared to propylene glycol, meaning cost savings in ethylene glycol-based formulations.
- RADNOR™ cooling fluids can be used in Plasma, MIG, TIG and resistance welding applications
- These solutions can be used in both warm and cold weather applications.
Chemical Type» Coolant
Trade Name» RADNOR™
Package» 1 Gallon