Direct Wire & Cable 1/0 Yellow Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable 500' Reel
Airgas Part #:DIRFP1759
Manufacturer #:FP1759Log in to get your price
- Direct™ Flex-A-Prene® Yellow 3/0 Welding Cable with 0.618" O.D and a length of 25' features highly flexible annealed 30 ga bare copper conductor. 1547/30 Stranded welding cable comes with 0.080" thick insulated EPDM jacket that resists abrasion, cut, tear, flame, grease, oil and water. 600 V Rated cable with operating temperature range of -50 deg C to +105 deg C has paper separator that is designed for all welding applications where a stinger/whip, leads and grounds are used. Boxed cable eliminates cable waste and perforated punch hole in box allows easy access to the cable ends and makes application of whip or lug ends a snap. It uses a mylar separator to prevent the neoprene insulation from sticking to the copper. Cable is self-extinguishing to flame and comes with box. It meets SAE standards and is RoHS compliant.
- Rugged jacket
- Resists abrasion, cut, tear, flame, grease, oil and water
- Self-extinguishing to flame
- Uses a Mylar separator to prevent the insulation from sticking to the copper
- Sequentially marked
- RoHS compliant
- Copper meets SAE Standards
- National electrical code article 630 electric welders
- Made in the USA
- Voltage: 600
- Low Temperature: -50° C
- High Temperature: +90° C
- Heavy duty
- Leads and grounds are used
Cable Size» 1/0
Cable Length» 500'
Trade Name» Flex-A-Prene®
Jacket Material» EPDM
Conductor Material» Bare Copper
Wall Thickness (Average)» .080"