DuPont-Radnor Protective Clothing
What type of suit are you looking for?
Protect yourself from particles, splashes, sprays and other chemical hazards on-site with Radnor® and Dupont® brand coveralls and chemical suits. Shop light-duty, medium-duty, heavy-duty and specialty styles below to get the protection you need at affordable prices.
Provides entry-level chemical protection from non-hazardous particles and liquid.
- Provides entry-level particle barrier to non-hazardous particle contaminants
- Cost effective garment suitable for general maintenance, janitorial services and other non hazardous jobs
- Coverall with elastic wrists and ankles available in hooded and non-hooded styles
- Perforated high-density polyethylene provides breathability, strength and abrasion resistance
- Provides mid-level barrier protection against non-hazardous particles and liquids at a low cost
- Suitable for process applications involving chemical handling and agricultural chemical mixing
- Microporous film laminated to spunbonded polypropylene provides a good unabraded barrier against non-hazardous dry particles and liquid splash
- Coverall with standard cuffs and elastic ankles available in hooded and non-hooded styles
Provides low-level chemical splash protection and breathable inherent barrier against hazardous dry particles.
- Provide light-weight inherent barrier protection against hazardous dry particles and aerosols, and nonhazardous light-liquid splash
- Helps protect against small-size hazardous particles, suitable for a variety of applications, including general maintenance, asbestos and lead abatement, spray painting and general cleanup
- Provides excellent abrasion resistance
- Comfort-fit design based on extensive wearer input provides a more tailored fit, and offers reinforcement in high stress areas for fewer blowouts
TYVEK® 800 J
- Suitable for industrial cleaning, petrochemical installations, waste treatment and disposable, and maintenance
- Fabric and seams offer chemical-permeation barrier to low concentration water-based inorganic chemicals
- Hooded coverall with storm flap, taped seams, elastic wrists, ankles and thumb flaps
- Designed for work in very humid applications requiring chemical, liquid and/or oil protection
Provides mid-level chemical protection against hazardous dry particles, bloodborne pathogens and biohazards.
- Provides at least 30 minutes of protection against 42 chemical challenges
- Coverall with open wrists and ankles
- Tightly sewn seam is covered with garment fabric to reinforce seam and reduce potential for particle penetration
- Used for light splash protection in a variety of industrial environments, including petroleum refining, pulp and paper manufacturing, food processing, chemical processing and pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Utilizes Saranex™ 23-P film laminated to Tyvek® fabric to provide a rugged and durable material that resists abrasion
- Fabric provides at least 30 minutes of protection against more than 124 chemical challenges
- Taped seams provide strong chemical resistance against heavy liquid splashes (a sewn seam is covered with a strip of compatible chemical-resistant material through heat sealing)
- Typical applications include chemical mixing, hazardous remediation, emergency medical response, paint spraying and nuclear environments
Provides low- to mid-level chemical protection against hazardous dry particles, bloodborne pathogens and biohazards. Can be flame- or fire-resistant.
Tychem® 2000 SFR
- Provides chemical and secondary flame protection in a lightweight garment
- Respirator-fit hood lined with ProShield® 6 SFR and chin flap with double-sided adhesive tape
- Provides an effective barrier against a range of inorganic acids and bases as well as industrial cleaning chemicals and particles
- Applications include refineries, petrochemical plants, laboratories and hazardous maintenance operations
Tychem® 6000 FR
- Offers a single-layer garment that provides triple-hazard protection from liquid-chemical splash, flash fire and electric arc
- Attached respirator-fit hood with drawstring pulls tightly around respirator; longer zipper extends to chin for complete coverage of neck area
- Taped seams provide strong chemical resistance against heavy-liquid splashes
- Provides at least eight hours of breakthrough protection against 17 of the 21 standard ASTM F1001 chemicals and at least 30 minutes of protection for more than 180 chemical challenges, including chemical warfare agents