Industrial Grade Acetylene, Size 4 ACET Cylinder, CGA-510 (Actual Volume Of Gas In The Cylinder May Fluctuate Based On Numerous Conditions)
Airgas Part #:AC 4
Manufacturer #:Log in to get your price
- Acetylene (C2H2) - a colorless, highly flammable gas with a garlic-like odor.
- Acetylene pricing may be listed per hundred cubic feet. Individual cylinder volumes may vary. The actual billed price may be determined by the volume of gas in the cylinder at the time of delivery. For clarification on your acetylene pricing, please contact your local Airgas branch or account manager.
- Acetylene has the highest flame temperature of any common hydrocarbon because of its triple-bond structure H-C+/-C-H.
- Its high flame temperature allows it to be used in a variety of metal working applications like cutting, welding, brazing, and soldering.
- Always use in accordance with the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- Cylinder must be stored and used in an upright, secured position in a well-ventilated or monitored area.
- Always follow local fire code requirements when storing gas cylinders.
- Delivery pressure should not exceed 15 psi
- Major hazards: Fire (extremely flammable)
- May form explosive acetylides in the presence of copper, mercury, or silver
- Piping used should be electronically bonded and grounded
CGA Connection» 510
Cylinder Size» 4 Steel
Gas Grade» Industrial