.045" E71T-1C Dual Shield® 7100 Ultra® Gas Shielded FluxCore Carbon Steel Tubular Welding Wire 33 lb Spool
Airgas Part #:ESA248000044
Manufacturer Part #:248000044
$6.51 US Pound
$6.51 /US Pound
THIS PRODUCT ALSO OFFERS CONSIDERABLE VALUE AND PERFORMANCE.
.045" E71T-1/9 C/M RADNOR™ Gas Shielded Flux Core Carbon Steel Tubular Welding Wire 33 lb Spool
Airgas Part #: RAD64007716
- ESAB® Dual Shield® 7100 Ultra® Gas Shielded Flux Core Carbon Steel Tubular Welding Wire of 0.045" Dia efficiently operates in a wider parameter range and produces less welding fumes than much similar flux cored welding wires. The low spatter levels and easy slag removal reduces post weld cleanup. It can be used with either 100% CO2 or 75% Ar/25% CO2 gas mix. The versatility in gas selection offers the fabricator greater flexibility in choosing both wire as well as gas. This all-position wire is extremely versatile for various applications including railcar and earth moving equipment, as well as general structure steel fabrication. Wire is associated with E71T-1CH8, E71T-9MD of wires and comes in an adapterless wire spool of 33 lb.
- Low spatter levels and easy slag removal minimizes post weld cleanup
- Dual Shield 7100 Ultra can be used with either 100% CO2 or 75% Ar/25% CO2
- This product has a wider range of operating parameters and produces lower welding fume than other E71T-1 flux cored wires
- AWS Class E71T-1/T-1M/T-9/T-9M Code and Specification Data: AWS A5.20, ASME SFA 5.20, Certified by CWB - CSA W48, Seismic Certified "D"
- Bridge Construction
- Civil Construction
- General Fabrication
- Mobile Equipment
- Ship/Barge Building
AWS Classification» E71T-1C
Weight» 33 lb
Trade Name» Dual Shield® 7100 Ultra®
Core Info» Flux Core
Shielding Info» Gas Shielded