Harris® Model 447-50-CL High Flow High Pressure Fuel Gas Single Stage Station Regulator
Airgas Part #:HCL4000551
Manufacturer #:4000551Log in to get your price
- Harris® 447-50-CL Fuel Gas High-Flow Station Regulator is designed to be compact, lightweight, high pressure and rugged. Regulator provides accurate pressure regulation that is ideal for heavy cutting, heating and other high flow applications. It comes with 2 1/2" brass gauge and chrome-plated bonnet with brass adjusting screw for smooth adjustment. Regulator incorporates 7/8"-14 LH(F) inlet and minimum 9/16"-18 left-handed outlet to deliver high gas flows from piping systems. It features one-piece encapsulated seat design with an internal filter and a Neoprene seat. It is equipped with forged brass body and it conforms to CGA E-4 standard for gas pressure regulators.
- Forged brass body and bonnet
- 2 3/4" neoprene diaphragm
- One piece encapsulated seat design with an internal filter and a PTFE teflon seat
- 2 1/2" dual scale brass gauge
- Designed to deliver high gas flows from piping systems that are equipped with station regulator connections
- Low pressure models use a neoprene seat (NC)
- 447-20p-1/4 for pipeline flowmeter regulator service
- Conforms to CGA E-4
- UL Listed
Regulator Type» Single Stage Regulator
Gas Service» Fuel Gases
Delivery Rate» 0 - 50 psig » 1000 scfh
Inlet Connection» 7/8" - 14 (LH Female)"
Workload» High Flow
Outlet Connection» 9/16" - 18 (LH)"
Gauge Diameter» 2.5 in