Harris® Model 447-200-CR High Flow Heavy Duty Oxygen Single Stage Station Regulator
Airgas Part #:HCL4000557
Manufacturer #:4000557Log in to get your price
- Harris® 447-200-CR Oxygen High-Flow Station Regulator is designed to be compact, lightweight, medium/heavy-duty and rugged. Regulator provides accurate pressure regulation that is ideal for heavy cutting, heating and other high flow applications. It comes with 2 1/2" brass gauge and chrome-plated bonnet with brass adjusting screw for smooth adjustment. Regulator incorporates 7/8"-14 RH(F) inlet and minimum 9/16"-18 right-handed outlet to deliver high gas flows from piping systems. It features one-piece encapsulated seat design with an internal filter and a Neoprene seat. It is equipped with forged brass body and it conforms to CGA E-4 standard for gas pressure regulators.
- Forged brass body and bonnet
- 2 3/4" neoprene diaphragm
- One piece encapsulated seat design with an internal filter and a PTFE teflon seat
- 2 1/2" dual scale brass gauge
- Designed to deliver high gas flows from piping systems that are equipped with station regulator connections
- Low pressure models use a neoprene seat (NC)
- 447-20p-1/4 for pipeline flowmeter regulator service
- Conforms to CGA E-4
- UL Listed
Regulator Type» Single Stage Regulator
Gas Service» Oxygen
Delivery Rate» 0 - 200 psig » 400 scfh
Inlet Connection» 7/8" - 14 (RH Female)"
Workload» Heavy Duty » High Flow
Outlet Connection» 9/16" - 18 (RH)"
Gauge Diameter» 2.5 in