Harris® Model 447-50-1/4"RF High Flow Heavy Duty Inert Gas Single Stage Pipeline Regulator
Airgas Part #:HCL4000580
Manufacturer #:4000580Log in to get your price
- Harris® 447-50-1/4"RF Air/Inert Gas High-Flow Pipeline Regulator is designed to be compact, lightweight, heavy-duty and rugged. Regulator provides accurate pressure regulation that is ideal for heavy cutting, heating and other high flow applications. It comes with 2 1/2" brass gauge and chrome-plated bonnet with brass adjusting screw for smooth adjustment. Regulator incorporates 1/2 NPT female inlet and minimum 5/8"-18 right-handed outlet to deliver high gas flows from piping systems. It features one-piece encapsulated seat design with an internal filter and a PTFE Teflon® seat. It is equipped with forged brass body and it conforms to CGA E-4 standard for gas pressure regulators.
- Forged brass body and bonnet
- 2 3/4" neoprene diaphragm
- One piece encapsulated seat design with an internal filter and a PTFE teflon seat
- 2 1/2" dual scale brass gauge
- Designed to deliver high gas flows from piping systems that are equipped with station regulator connections
- Low pressure models use a neoprene seat (NC)
- 447-20p-1/4 for pipeline flowmeter regulator service
SpecificationsConforms to CGA E-4
Regulator Type» Single Stage Regulator
Gas Service» Air
» Inert Gases
Delivery Rate» 0 - 50 psig
» 100 scfh
Inlet Connection» 1/4" NPT (Female)"
Workload» Heavy Duty
» High Flow
Outlet Connection» 9/16" - 18 (RH Female)"
Gauge Diameter» 2.5 in