Harris® Model 55-2 Ar/CD 70 (M) Heavy Duty Argon Or Carbon Dioxide Calibration Single Stage Flowmeter
Airgas Part #:HCL5400614
Manufacturer #:5400614Log in to get your price
- Harris® 55-2 Ar/CD 70 (M) heavy-duty Single Stage Flow meter is specially designed for gaseous withdrawal from argon/carbon dioxide cylinders. This high flow regulator with 2 1/2" brass scale gauge features delivery pressure ranging from 0 - 70 PSIG and supply pressure gauge of 4000 PSIG. Regulator incorporating 5/8"-18 (M) inlet is provided with a 5/8"-18 (F) outlet. Regulator conforms to CGA E-4 standard for gas pressure regulators.
- Designed to give precise flow control in SCFH
- They are compensated at 20 and 50 PSIG and calibrated for most common industrial gases
- Sensitive needle valve for fingertip control
- Tamper proof, self reseating, internal HP safety valve
- Durable, easy to read flow tube and cover
SpecificationsConforms to CGA E-4
- Accurate measurement of gas flow for gas shielded arc welding and laboratory applications
Regulator Type» Flowmeter
Gas Service» Argon » Carbon Dioxide
Delivery Rate» 0 - 70 psig
Inlet Connection» 5/8" - 18 (Male)"
Workload» Heavy Duty
Outlet Connection» 5/8" - 18 (Female)"
Gauge Diameter» 2 in