Miller® Heavy Duty Argon And CO2 Flowmeter Regulator
Airgas Part #:MIL22-80-580
Manufacturer Part #:22-80-580
- Miller® Argon/CO2 flowmeter regulator, 80 PSIG - Rugged heavy-duty industrial-grade regulators provide efficient and accurate regulation, and include our exclusive self-centering flowball. They are constructed with our exclusive Sure Seat™ filtered seat technology for extended seat and regulator life. Filtered seats prevent contamination from entering the seating area, reducing repair costs and downtime. Filtered seats also reduce CO2 freeze-up. Provides high argon flow capacity up to 80 SCFH.
- Series 20™ single-stage regulators are extremely durable and contain our exclusive Sure Seat™ filtered seat technology
- Filtered seats prevent contamination from entering the seating area, reducing repair costs and downtime
- Flow tubes are protected from accidental damage while offering unobstructed view of flow reading
- Tubes are made of shatter-resistant polycarbonate resin and feature multiple scales
- Miller-Smith's exclusive ball-centering flow tube provides accurate flow readings even if the tube is tipped
- This ensures good weld quality and gas savings
- Non self-centering flow tube ball tends to float off center
- Actual gas flow can be up to 2-1/2 times greater than is indicated
- Note: Self-centering ball guide available on 16530 and 16531 models only
- Flowmeter regulators are covered by the Miller True Blue® 3 YR warranty
- Oxy-Fuel Cutting
- Welding and Heating
Regulator Type» Flowmeter Regulator
Gas Service» Argon
Delivery Rate» 80 psig
Workload» Heavy Duty
Outlet Connection» 5/8" - 18 (RH Female)"
Gauge Diameter» 2"