Victor® Model SR311-320 High Capacity Carbon Dioxide Flowmeter Regulator, CGA-320
Airgas Part #:VIC0781-0353
Manufacturer #:0781-0353Log in to get your price
- Victor® SR 310 Series High Capacity Carbon Dioxide Flow meter offers 25 - 100 delivery range. Regulator with maximum inlet pressure of 1500 PSIG features machined aluminum body, housing cap, 2" brass gauges and 1 3/4" fabric reinforced neoprene diaphragm. Regulator with 320 CGA inlet connection and CGA 032 5/8" - 18 UNF outlet connections has external self-reseating relief valve and stem type seat mechanism. Regulator measuring 8.38" X 2 1/2" X 7 1/4" is designed for core wire applications and carbon dioxide applications.
- Machined aluminum body and housing cap
- 1.75" (44.5 mm) diaphragm fabric reinforced neoprene
- Stem type seat mechanism
- High flow CO2 applications (SR 310 100 PSIG) (SR 311/312 100 SCFH) with adequate supply or source
- Self reseating relief valve (not designed to protect downstream equipment)
- Sintered inlet filter
- Core wire applications
- A regulator equipped with a flowgauge is not accurate when a backpressure in excess of 2 PSIG exists at the outlet.
- Backpressure is caused by a restriction in the apparatus downstream of the flowgauge.
- Metering valves, kinked hoses or even very long hoses are restrictions that can cause backpressure.
- In applications where backpressure in excess of 2 PSIG can be expected, a regulator equipped with a flowmeter should be used.
Regulator Type» Flowmeter Regulator
Gas Service» Carbon Dioxide
Delivery Rate» 25 - 100 scfh
Inlet Connection» CGA-320
Workload» High Capacity
Outlet Connection» 5/8" - 18 UNF (RH Female)"
Gauge Diameter» 2 in