Victor® Model HVTS2570-580 Medium Duty Argon, Carbon Dioxide Mix Or Helium Calibration Two Stage Flowmeter Regulator, CGA-580
Airgas Part #:VIC0781-3774
Manufacturer #:0781-3774Log in to get your price
- Victor® HVTS 2570 Two Stage Medium Duty Argon, Argon/CO2, Helium Calibrations Regulator And Flow meter Combination offers 20 - 150 SCFH of delivery and is ideal for MIG or TIG applications. Regulator with maximum inlet pressure of 3000 PSIG features a forged brass body with housing cap and has 2" high pressure gauges with fabric reinforced neoprene diaphragm. Regulator comes with 580 CGA inlet connection having bronze sintered filter and 5/8"-18 RH(F) outlet connection for giving long lasting service. Regulator has an external reseating relief valve and a stem type seat mechanism with 3 gas calibrations. Two stage regulator measuring 7" X 6 1/2" X 5 1/2" offers extremely accurate flow rates while reducing the cylinder pressure and has preset low surge outlet pressure of 25 PSIG.
- Forged brass body and housing cap
- Fabric reinforced neoprene diaphragm
- Stem type seat mechanism
- 2" (50.8 mm) high pressure gauge
- External self reseating relief valve (not designed to protect downstream equipment)
- Sintered inlet filter
- Compact in size
- Accurate regulator for gas flow
- MIG/TIG applications
- A regulator equipped with a flowgauge is not accurate when a backpressure in excess of 2 PSIG exists at the outlet.
- Backpressure is caused by a restriction in the apparatus downstream of the flowgauge.
- Metering valves, kinked hoses or even very long hoses are restrictions that can cause backpressure.
- In applications where backpressure in excess of 2 PSIG can be expected, a regulator equipped with a flowmeter should be used.
Regulator Type» Flowmeter Regulator
Gas Service» Argon » Argon & Carbon Dioxide Mix » Helium
Delivery Rate» 20 - 150 cfh
Inlet Connection» CGA-580
Workload» Medium Duty
Outlet Connection» 5/8" - 18 (RH Female)"
Gauge Diameter» 2 in