Victor® Model HSR2533-350 Medium Duty Hydrogen Or LPG Calibration Single Stage Flowmeter Regulator, CGA-350
Airgas Part #:VIC0781-3825
Manufacturer #:0781-3825Log in to get your price
- Victor® HSR Series Single Stage Medium Duty Hydrogen Flow Meter Regulator offers 5 - 40 PSIG delivery range and is ideal for MIG/TIG applications. Regulator with maximum inlet pressure of 3000 PSIG features die-forged brass body for strength as well as durability. Regulator featuring 2" high pressure gauge has 350 CGA inlet connection and 9/16"-18 LH(M) outlet connection. It has fabric reinforced neoprene diaphragm that provides precise long lasting service. Regulator features bronze sintered inlet filter. It includes stem-type seat mechanism that helps in sealing and external self-reseating relief valve. Compact regulator measuring 7" X 4 1/4" X 6 1/4" delivers at least the stated upper range and in some cases may surpass the stated upper range.
- Forged brass body and housing cap
- Fabric reinforced neoprene diaphragm
- Stem type seat mechanism
- External self reseating relief valve (not designed to protect downstream equipment)
- Sintered inlet filter
- 2" (50.8 mm) high pressure gauge
- Compact in size
- Accurate regulator for gas flow
- MIG/TIG applications
- High gas withdrawal rates on carbon dioxide may require cylinder manifolding. Consult your gas supplier.
Regulator Type» Flowmeter Regulator
Gas Service» Hydrogen » LPG
Delivery Rate» 5 - 40 cfh
Inlet Connection» CGA-350
Workload» Medium Duty
Outlet Connection» 9/16" - 18 (LH Male)"
Gauge Diameter» 2 in