Victor® Model HSR 2535-580 Medium Duty Argon Or Helium Calibration Single Stage Flowmeter Regulator, CGA-580
Airgas Part #:VIC0781-3867
Manufacturer #:0781-3867Log in to get your price
- Victor® Medium Duty Single Stage Flowmeter Regulator has stem type seat mechanism with a pressure of 25 PSIG. Compact flow meter with CGA 580 has fabric reinforced neoprene diaphragm and forged brass body with housing cap and used for MIG/TIG applications. Argon/helium flow meter has bronze sintered inlet filter with 3000 PSIG maximum pressure, external self-reseating relief valve and offers accurate gas flow.
- Forged brass body and housing cap
- 2" (50.8 mm) high pressure gauge
- Stem type seat mechanism
- Fabric reinforced neoprene diaphragm
- Sintered inlet filter - bronze
- MIG/TIG applications
- A regulator equipped with a flowgauge is not accurate when a backpressure in excess of 2 PSIG exists at the outlet.
- Backpressure is caused by a restriction in the apparatus downstream of the flowgauge.
- Metering valves, kinked hoses or even very long hoses are restrictions that can cause backpressure.
- In applications where backpressure in excess of 2 PSIG can be expected, a regulator equipped with a flowmeter should be used.
- High gas withdrawal rates on carbon dioxide may require cylinder manifolding. Consult your gas supplier
Regulator Type» Flowmeter Regulator
Gas Service» Argon » Helium
Delivery Rate» 10 - 50 scfh » 4 - 18 scfh
Inlet Connection» CGA-580
Workload» Medium Duty
Outlet Connection» 5/8" - 18 (RH Female)"
Gauge Diameter» 2 in