Victor® Model HSR 1470-680 Medium Duty Inert Gas Single Stage Flowmeter Regulator, CGA-680
Airgas Part #:VIC0781-3880
Manufacturer #:0781-3880Log in to get your price
- Victor® Medium Duty Single Stage Flowmeter Regulator has stem type seat mechanism with a pressure of 25 PSIG. Compact flow meter measuring 7" X 6 1/4" X 4 1/4" has fabric reinforced neoprene diaphragm and forged brass body with housing cap and used for MIG/TIG applications. It has bronze sintered inlet filter with 3000 PSIG maximum pressure, external self-reseating relief valve and offers accurate gas flow.
- Forged brass body and housing cap
- 2" (50.8 mm) high pressure gauge
- Stem type seat mechanism
- Fabric reinforced neoprene diaphragm
- Sintered inlet filter - bronze
- MIG/TIG applications
- A regulator equipped with a flowgauge is not accurate when a backpressure in excess of 2 PSIG exists at the outlet.
- Backpressure is caused by a restriction in the apparatus downstream of the flowgauge.
- Metering valves, kinked hoses or even very long hoses are restrictions that can cause backpressure.
- In applications where backpressure in excess of 2 PSIG can be expected, a regulator equipped with a flowmeter should be used.
- High gas withdrawal rates on carbon dioxide may require cylinder manifolding. Consult your gas supplier.
Regulator Type» Flowmeter Regulator
Gas Service» Inert Gases
Delivery Rate» 50 - 140 - 40 scfh
Inlet Connection» CGA-680
Workload» Medium Duty
Outlet Connection» 5/8" - 18 (RH Female)"
Gauge Diameter» 2 in