Western High Flow/High Delivery Inert Gases Pressure Regulator CGA-680
Airgas Part #:WESRHP-11-30
Manufacturer #:RHP-11-30Log in to get your price
- Western CGA-680 Inert High Flow Regulator is designed for use with high pressure cylinders up to 6000 PSIG of inlet pressure offering perfect flow rates for most high flow applications. Regulator with 2" gauge features twin inlet valve for added service life and replaceable thrust bushing for easy adjustment. Piston model regulator made of durable brass has PCTFE seat assemblies to withstand high service pressure. 1/4" NPT F outlet regulator offers twin safety relief valves to protect against over pressure.
- PCTFE seat assemblies withstand high service pressure
- Piston models are constructed with an all brass body for durability
- Dual inlet filters extends regulator service life
- Dual safety relief valves protects against over pressurization
- Low friction, replaceable thrust bushing allows for easy adjustment
Regulator Type» Pressure Regulator
Gas Service» Inert Gas
Delivery Rate» 0 - 3000 psig
Inlet Connection» CGA-680
Workload» High Flow/High Delivery
Outlet Connection» 1/4" NPT (Female)
Gauge Diameter» 2 1/2"