Airgas® Single Stage Brass 0-100 psi Analytical Line Regulator
Airgas Part #:Y11241D-AG
Manufacturer #:Y11-241DLog in to get your price
- This analytical series of high-purity brass, single-stage regulators is recommended for non-corrosive analytical and process applications. It is recommended to be located as close as possible to the pressure point to maintain constant pressure. This series is ideally suited for chromatographic carrier gas applications including FID, TCD, ECD, HID, and non-corrosive gas mixtures for analytical instrumentation. The regulator body is machined from brass bar stock, allowing minimal internal volume and eliminating large cavities and pockets associated with forged-body regulators. Nickel-plating keeps it looking good for a long time.
- Filtered Seat - for added gas stream purity and extended service life.
- Stainless Steel Diaphragms - eliminate outgassing associated with elastometric diaphragms.
- Bar Stock Body - provides low internal volume.Encapsulated Filtered Seat Assy - protect parts, extend service life.
- Nickel-Plated Brass Body - provides long-lasting good looks, will not tarnish
- Mounting - front panel mount bonnet and (2) 10-13 taps for rear mounting.