Airgas® Model C444F580 Stainless Steel High Purity Single Stage Pressure Regulator With 1/4" FNPT Connection And Threadless Seat
Airgas Part #:Y11C444F580-AG
Manufacturer Part #:C444F580
- These 316 stainless steel single-stage high-purity regulators are recommended for non-corrosive analytical, mildly corrosive and process applications where precise flow control is not critical. A specially designed, convoluted Hastelloy® C-22 diaphragm provides good regulating performance and maximum purity integrity without the need for a soft seal, which often can be a source of contamination. Each regulator is capable of withstanding an internal vacuum and is provided with a diffusion-resistant, diaphragm packless outlet valve to maintain system purity. The optional bonnet vent adapter enables venting hazardous gases in the event of diaphragm failure.
- Convoluted Hastelloy® C-22 Diaphragms provide superior leak integrity without contamination from a non-metallic liner or seal.
- Bonnet Vent Ports (with optional bonnet vent adapters) allow venting of hazardous gases in the event of diaphragm failure.
- Standard Threaded Bonnet (with optional collar-mount nuts) for easy panel mounting.
- High-Flow Capacity permits excellent pressure control for multi-instrument applications.
- Threadless Seat Design provides longer regulator life.
- Maximum Rated Inlet Pressure: 4,000 psig
- Outlet Pressure Ranges: 0-250 psig
- Flow Capacity: Cv=0.06
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -40° F to +150° F
- Designed Leak Rate: Bubble tight
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Ports: 1/4" FNPT
- Delivery Gauge: 0 - 400
- Capacity: 2,700 scfh @ Max Delivery Pressure
- Decay Inlet Charectaristic: 0.23/100 psi
Usage» High Purity
Material» Stainless Steel
Regulator Type» Single Stage Regulator
Inlet Connection» 1/4" FNPT
Outlet Connection» 1/4" FNPT
Max Outlet Pressure» 250 psig
Gauge Diameter» 2 1/2"