Airgas® Single Stage Brass 0-6000 psi inlet, 4000 psi delivery High Delivery Pressure Cylinder Regulator CGA-580
Airgas Part #:Y11N198J580-AG
Manufacturer #:N198J580Log in to get your price
- Designed for a wide range of pressure settings, these single-stage regulators are recommended for use in petroleum field applications, research laboratories for hydrogenation, catalytic reduction, accelerated age testing, calorimetric testing, component testing, and pressure testing applications. These regulators feature a rugged brass piston, which provides increased safety and reliability at high delivery pressures. A 25-micron inlet filter protects internal components.
- Rugged Brass Piston - provides increased safety and reliability at high delivery pressures.
- Bonnet Vent Ports (with optional bonnet vent Adapters) - allow venting of hazardous gases in the event of sensor O-ring failure.
- Standard Threaded Bonnet (with optional collar-mount nuts) - for easy panel mounting.
- Ultrasonic Cleaning - allows high-purity gas handling without costly pre-cleaning.