Airgas® Two Stage Brass 0-100 psi General Purpose Cylinder Regulator CGA-540
Airgas Part #:Y12215D540-AG
Manufacturer #:215D540Log in to get your price
- These unique patented general-purpose, two-stage regulators are recommended for analytical,non-corrosive, general plant, pilot plant and mainte-nance shop applications. These regulators have aunique design to reduce weight and make the regulatormore durable. The composite bonnet and the outletvalve are incorporated into the regulator body to reduceweight. The external nickel plating, along with the com-posite bonnets, allows the exterior surfaces to maintaina good appearance in outdoor environments.Two-stage design, with its 316 stainless steeldiaphragms, provides precise pressure control from fullcylinder to almost empty. A preset safety relief valvemakes these regulators suitable for use only with non-corrosive gases.
- Filtered Seat - for added gas stream purity and extended service life.
- Composite bonnets - reduce weight and extend finish in outdoor environments.
- 316 Stainless Steel Diaphragms - provide precise pressure control.
- Large, 2 1/2" Nickel-Plated Brass Gauges - for accurate, easy reading.
- Outlet Needle Valve - built into body.
- Preset Safety Relief Valve - prevents excessive pressure buildup.
- Encapsulated Filtered Seat Assy - protect parts, extend service life.
- Nickel-Plated Bar Stock Body - provides long-lasting good looks
- will not tarnish.