Airgas High Purity Brass Two Stage Gas Regulator, 0 - 100 psig Outlet Pressure, CGA-580
Airgas Part #:Y12N245D580-AG
Manufacturer #:N245D580Log in to get your price
- This series of two-stage, high-purity regulators is designed for non-corrosive analytical and process applications requiring precise, stable, delivery pressure control.The two-stage design yields a delivery pressure of less than 0.02/100 psi inlet change. The regulator comes in two models with or without our patented Smart Purifier Base and cartridge on the A, B and D series.The regulator with purifier series includes a safety relief valve to protect the purifier cartridge from over-pressurization. On both the purifier and the standard models, the CGA-nipple has a special high-purity, nonlubricated check valve incorporated into nose and prevents air and contaminants from entering the gas stream during cylinder change out.This creates consistencies in processes and extends column life in GC applications.This regulator also has both a front and rear panel mount bonnet to allow for easy panel mounting. Convoluted stainless steel diaphragms with metal to metal seals provide excellent regulating characteristics and allow for internal vacuum purging.The metal-to-metal diaphragm seal prevents contamination by eliminating the need for a soft seal and provides a leak-rate design of less than 2 x 10-8 ccs helium.This minimizes cleanup time in vacuum purging and yields lower residual contaminant levels. A diaphragm packless outlet valve with a 1/4" compression fitting is provided for flow control and to maintain system purity. Captured bonnet ports with optional vent Adapters are standard on both stages and allow for the venting of hazardous gases in the event of diaphragm failure.These regulators are ultrasonically cleaned for the most demanding high-purity service.
- Encapsulated Filter Seat Assy for added gas stream purity and extended service life
- Convoluted Stainless Steel Diaphragms provide superior leak integrity without contamination from a non-metallic liner or seal
- Bonnet Vent Ports (with optional bonnet, ven, t Adapters) allow ven, ting of, haz, ardous gases in the event of d, iaphragm fail, ure
- Metal to Metal Seal for High Purity
- Standard Thr, ea, ded Bonnet (wi, th optional collar-mount nuts) for easy panel mounting
- Diaphragm Packless Valve (with 1/4" Compression fitting) promotes system purity
- Four Outlet Pressure Ranges provide application pressure compatibility
- Panel Mount Bonnets front and rear
Regulator Type» Gas
Outlet» 1/4" Compression"
Product Type» Regulator