Industrial Grade Acetylene, Size 3 Cylinder, CGA-510 (Actual Volume Of Gas In The Cylinder May Fluctuate Based On Numerous Conditions)
Airgas Part #:AC 3
Manufacturer #:Log in to get your price
- Acetylene (C2H2) - a colorless, highly flammable gas with a garlic-like odor.
- Acetylene has the highest flame temperature of any common hydrocarbon because of its triple-bond structure H-C+/-C-H.
- Its high flame temperature allows it to be used in a variety of metal working applications like cutting, welding, brazing, and soldering.
- Always use in accordance with the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- Cylinder must be stored and used in an upright, secured position in a well-ventilated or monitored area.
- Always follow local fire code requirements when storing gas cylinders.
- Delivery pressure should not exceed 15 psi
- Major hazards: Fire (extremely flammable)
- May form explosive acetylides in the presence of copper, mercury, or silver
- Piping used should be electronically bonded and grounded
CGA Connection» 510
Cylinder Size» 3 Steel
Gas Grade» Industrial