Industrial Grade Acetylene, Size 4 Acetylene Cylinder, CGA 300
Airgas Part #:AC 4SDHC
Manufacturer Part #:4SDHC
About this product
- Acetylene (C2H2) is a colorless, highly flammable gas with a garlic-like odor.
CGA Connection• CGA 300
Gas Grade• Industrial
- Always use in accordance with the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- Cylinder must be stored and used in an upright, secured position in a well-ventilated or monitored area
- Always follow local fire code requirements when storing gas cylinders.
- Delivery pressure should not exceed 15 psi
- Major hazards: Fire (extremely flammable)
- May form explosive acetylides in the presence of copper, mercury, or silver
- Piping used should be electronically bonded and grounded
Sizes may vary by location. Contact your local Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.