Industrial Grade Air, Size 125 Cylinder, CGA-590
Airgas Part #:AI 125
Manufacturer #:Log in to get your price
- Compressed Air, when combined with a fuel gas, produces a lower temperature flame than a flame created by and Oxygen/Fuel combination. The Air/Fuel flame is suitable for brazing and soldering with low temperature alloys.
- Airgas operates its own dedicated blending facilities as well as maintains a national network of blending technology to ensure accurate, consistent production.
- Size 125 High Pressure Industrial Cylinder
- DOT Specification: 3AA-2265 - Canada 3AA-M174
- O.D.: 7" - 178 mm
- Length: 42" - 1066 mm
- Weight: 64 lbs - 29 kg
- Sizes may vary by location. Contact your Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.
- Plasma Cutting
- Metallurgical processes such as die-casting and blast furnaces
- Drive pneumatic drills
- Alternative to air compressor
CautionMajor Hazards: High pressure, Compressed Gas~~Always use in accordance with the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)~~Always follow local fire code requirements when storing gas cylinders.~~Cylinder must be stored and used in an upright, secured position in a well-ventilated or monitored area.
CGA Connection» 590
Cylinder Size» 125
Gas Grade» Industrial