Industrial Grade Air, Size 300 High Pressure Steel Cylinder, CGA-590
Airgas Part #:AI 300
Manufacturer #:Log in to get your price
- Compressed Air, when combined with a fuel gas, produces a lower temperature flame than a flame created by and Oxygen/Fuel combination. The Air/Fuel flame is suitable for brazing and soldering with low temperature alloys.
- Airgas operates its own dedicated blending facilities as well as maintains a national network of blending technology to ensure accurate, consistent production.
- Size 300 High Pressure Industrial Cylinder
- DOT Specification: 3AA-2400 - Canada 3AA-M183
- O.D.: 9.25" - 235 mm
- Length: 55" - 1397 mm
- Weight: 132 lbs - 60 kg
- Water Volume: 2990 Cubic Inches - 49 ltrs
- Airco/BOC = T
- Praxair = T
- Air Products = A
- Sizes may vary by location. Contact your Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.
- Plasma Cutting
- Metallurgical processes such as die-casting and blast furnaces
- Drive pneumatic drills
- Alternative to air compressor
CautionMajor Hazards: High pressure, Compressed Gas~~Always use in accordance with the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)~~Always follow local fire code requirements when storing gas cylinders.~~Cylinder must be stored and used in an upright, secured position in a well-ventilated or monitored area.
CGA Connection» 590
Cylinder Size» 300
Gas Grade» Industrial