Breathing Air, Grade D, Size 150 High Pressure Steel Cylinder, CGA-346
Airgas Part #:AI B150
Manufacturer #:Log in to get your price
- Clean, natural air is an odorless, colorless gas mixture. Sythetic air is produced by blending Nitrogen (N2) and Oxygen (O2) in the proper proportions.
- Airgas operates its own dedicated blending facilities as well as maintains a national network of blending technology to ensure accurate, consistent production.
- Size 150 High Pressure Industrial Cylinder
- DOT Specification: 3AA-2015 - Canada 3AA-M154
- O.D.: 7" - 178 mm
- Length: 46" - 1169 mm
- Weight: 65 lbs - 29.5 kg
- Airco/BOC = P
- Sizes may vary by location. Contact your Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.
- SCBA (Self Contained Breathing Apparatus)
CautionAlways use in accordance with the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)~~Always follow local fire code requirements when storing gas cylinders.~~Cylinder must be stored and used in an upright, secured position in a well-ventilated or monitored area.
CGA Connection» CGA 346
Cylinder Size» 150 Steel HP
Gas Grade» Breathing