Industrial Grade Argon, Size 20 High Pressure Steel Cylinder, CGA-580
Airgas Part #:AR 20
Manufacturer #:Log in to get your price
- Argon (Ar) - an inert colorless, odorless, tasteless, noncorrosive, nonflammable and nontoxic gas. Argon is used primarily for applications such as arc welding, steel making, heat-treating and electronics manufacturing. Available in high-pressure and liquid cylinders, as well as MicroBulk and bulk deliveries.
- Size 20 High Pressure Industrial Cylinder
- DOT Specification: 3AA-2015 - Canada 3AA-M154
- O.D.: 5.23" - 132.8 mm
- Length: 14" - 356 mm
- Weight: 10.5 lbs - 4.8 kg
- Airco/BOC = R
- Praxair = F
- Air Products = D
- Sizes may vary by location. Contact your Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.
CGA Connection» 580
Cylinder Size» 20 Steel
Gas Grade» Industrial