Industrial Grade Argon, Size 60 High Pressure Steel Cylinder, CGA-580
Airgas Part #:AR 60
Manufacturer Part #:60
Enter Delivery Zip Code or Log In
- Argon (Ar) - an inert colorless, odorless, tasteless, noncorrosive, nonflammable and nontoxic gas. Argon is used primarily for applications such as arc welding, steel making, heat-treating and electronics manufacturing. Available in high-pressure and liquid cylinders, as well as MicroBulk and bulk deliveries.
- Size 60 High Pressure Industrial Cylinder
- DOT Specification: 3AA-2015 - Canada 3AA-M154
- O.D.: 7" - 178 mm
- Length: 23.3" - 591 mm
- Weight: 26 lbs - 11.8 kg
- Water Volume: 660 Cubic Inches - 11 ltrs
- Airco/BOC = X
- Sizes may vary by location. Contact your Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.
CGA Connection» CGA 580
Cylinder Size» 60 Steel HP
Gas Grade» Industrial