Industrial Grade Argon, 16 Pack Size 300 High Pressure Steel Cylinder Cradle, CGA-580
Airgas Part #:AR CS3
Manufacturer #:Log in to get your price
- Argon (Ar) - an inert colorless, odorless, tasteless, noncorrosive, nonflammable and nontoxic gas. Argon is used primarily for applications such as arc welding, steel making, heat-treating and electronics manufacturing. Available in high-pressure and liquid cylinders, as well as MicroBulk and bulk deliveries.
- Size 300 High Pressure Industrial Cylinder
- DOT Specification: 3AA-2400 - Canada 3AA-M183
- O.D.: 9.25" - 235 mm
- Length: 55" - 1397 mm
- Weight: 132 lbs - 60 kg
- Water Volume: 2990 Cubic Inches - 49 ltrs
- Airco/BOC = T
- Praxair = T
- Air Products = A
- Sizes may vary by location. Contact your Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.
CGA Connection» 580
Cylinder Size» 16 PK | 300