Prepurified Grade Argon, Size 300 High Pressure Steel 12 Cylinder Cradle, CGA-580
Airgas Part #:AR PPC23
Manufacturer #:Log in to get your price
- Argon is a colorless, odorless, nonflammable gas.
- See the Argon pages under the Pure Gases Tab on the Menu of our Specialty Gas and Equipment Catalog for detailed information of gas purity Specialty Gases and Equipment Product Reference Guide
- Size 300 High Pressure Industrial Cylinder
- DOT Specification: 3AA-2400 - Canada 3AA-M183
- O.D.: 9.25" - 235 mm
- Length: 55" - 1397 mm
- Weight: 132 lbs - 60 kg
- Water Volume: 2990 Cubic Inches - 49 ltrs
- Airco/BOC = T
- Praxair = T
- Air Products = A
- Sizes may vary by location. Contact your Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.
- Argon (AR) Scientific Grade (Grade 6) is used as an atmosphere for manufacturing semiconductors. UHP or Ultra Carrier Grades are used as carrier gases in gas chromatography, as a fill gas for certain specialized lamps and as an atmosphere for growing silicon or germanium crystals. UHP is used in graphite furnace Atomic Absorption. Other grades are used as a shielding gas for welding or in the production of reactive metals.
CGA Connection» CGA 580
Cylinder Size» 12 Pack 300 Steel HP
» 12 Pack
» 300 Steel HP
Gas Grade» Prepurified