Ultra High Purity Grade Argon, Size 300 High Pressure Steel 16 Cylinder Cradle, CGA-580
Airgas Part #:AR UHPCS3
Manufacturer #:Log in to get your price
- Airgas operates its own dedicated blending facilities as well as maintains a national network of blending technology to ensure accurate, consistent production.
- Size 300 High Pressure Industrial Cylinder
- DOT Specification: 3AA-2400 - Canada 3AA-M183
- O.D.: 9.25" - 235 mm
- Length: 55" - 1397 mm
- Weight: 132 lbs - 60 kg
- Water Volume: 2990 Cubic Inches - 49 ltrs
- Airco/BOC = T
- Praxair = T
- Air Products = A
- Sizes may vary by location. Contact your Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.
- Argon (AR)
- Scientific Grade (Grade 6) is used as an atmosphere for manufacturing semiconductors. UHP or Ultra Carrier Grades are used as carrier gases in gas chromatography, as a fill gas for certain specialized lamps and as an atmosphere for growing silicon or germanium crystals. UHP is used in graphite furnace Atomic Absorption. Other grades are used as a shielding gas for welding or in the production of reactive metals.
CautionAlways use in accordance with the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)~~Cylinder must be stored and used in an upright, secured position in a well-ventilated or monitored area.~~Always follow local fire code requirements when storing gas cylinders.~~Certificate of Conformance available upon request~~Batch Analysis or individual Certificate of Analysis available at additional nominal charge~~Also available in bulk quantities and tube trailers
CGA Connection» CGA 580
Cylinder Size» 16 Pack 300 Steel HP
» 16 Pack
» 300 Steel HP
Gas Grade» UHP