Bone Dry Carbon Dioxide, Size 200 High Pressure Steel Cylinder, CGA-320
Airgas Part #:CD BD200
Manufacturer #:Log in to get your price
- Carbon Dioxide is a colorless, odorless, nonflammable, liquefied gas.
- See the Carbon Dioxide page under the Pure Gases Tab on the Menu of our Specialty Gas & Equipment Catalog for detailed information of gas purity http://www.airgassgcatalog.com/catalog/
- Size 200 High Pressure Industrial Cylinder
- DOT Specification: 3AA-2015 - Canada 3AA-M154
- O.D.: 9" - 229 mm
- Length: 51" - 1295 mm
- Weight: 106 lbs - 48 kg
- Airco/BOC = H
- Sizes may vary by location. Contact your Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.
CGA Connection» 320
Cylinder Size» 200 Steel
Gas Grade» Bone Dry 3.0