Instrument Grade Carbon Dioxide, 180 Liter Liquid Cylinder, Other
Airgas Part #:CD I180LT350
Manufacturer Part #:I180LT350
About this product
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) is a nonflammable, colorless, odorless gas. See the Carbon Dioxide pages under the Pure Gases Tab on the Menu of our Specialty Gas & Equipment Catalog for detailed gas purity information.
CGA Connection• Other
Gas Grade• Instrument
- Airgas operates its own dedicated blending facilities as well as maintains a national network of blending technology to ensure accurate, consistent production.
- Individual or Batch Certificate of Analysis available upon request.
- Mixed with Argon, Carbon Dioxide is used as a shielding gas to prevent the contamination of the molten weld metal.
- Carbon Dioxide is used as a refrigeration gas in chilling and freezing systems to maintain product quality by preventing spoilage or aging in Food Manufacturing.
- Carbon Dioxide is essential in the Carbonization process, Brewing and Winemaking.
- As a blanketing gas for chemical reactions and other applications requiring a chemically inert gas.
- The Bone Dry and Anaerobic Grades are used as atmospheres for anaerobic incubation in microbiology labs.
- Carbon Dioxide is also used to promote and expedite plant growth for indoor farming.
- Always use in accordance with the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- Always follow local fire code requirements when storing gas cylinders.
- Major hazards: Suffocation, High Pressure, compressed gas.
Sizes may vary by location. Contact your local Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.