Pure Clean Grade Carbon Dioxide, Size 200 High Pressure Steel Cylinder, CGA-320
Airgas Part #:CD PC200S
Manufacturer Part #:PC200S
Enter Delivery Zip Code or Log In
- Airgas operates its own dedicated blending facilities as well as maintains a national network of blending technology to ensure accurate, consistent production.
- Size 200 High Pressure Industrial Cylinder
- DOT Specification: 3AA-2015 - Canada 3AA-M154
- O.D.: 9" - 229 mm
- Length: 51" - 1295 mm
- Weight: 106 lbs - 48 kg
- Airco/BOC = H
- Sizes may vary by location. Contact your Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Carbon Dioxide is used as a refrigeration gas, as a blanketing gas for chemical reactions and other applications requiring a chemically inert gas.
- The Bone Dry and Anaerobic Grades are used as atmospheres for anaerobic incubation in microbiology labs.
- Coleman Instrument Grade is a carrier gas for the Coleman Oxygen Analyzer.
- Always use in accordance with the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- Cylinder must be stored and used in an upright, secured position in a well-ventilated or monitored area.
- Always follow local fire code requirements when storing gas cylinders.
- Caution: For industrial use only. Not for human consumption or for use in foods or beverages
- For Carbon Dioxide used in Supercritical Fluid applications, see pg. 105
- Certificate of Conformance available upon request
- Batch Analysis or individual Certificate of Analysis available at additional nominal charge
- Also available in bulk quantities and tube trailers
CGA Connection» CGA 320 Washer
Cylinder Size» 200 Steel HP
Gas Grade» Pure Clean