Ultra Pure Grade Carbon Dioxide, Size 150A High Pressure Aluminum Cylinder, CGA-320
Airgas Part #:CD UP15AS
Manufacturer #:Log in to get your price
- Airgas operates its own dedicated blending facilities as well as maintains a national network of blending technology to ensure accurate, consistent production.
- Size 150A Aluminum Cylinder
- DOT Specification: 3AL-2015
- O.D.: 8" - 20 cm
- Length: 48" - 122 cm
- Weight: 48 lbs - 22 kg
- Linde = A31
- Air Liquide = 30AL
- Praxair = AS
- Matheson Trigas = 1R
- MG = 150AL
- Scott = AL
- Sizes may vary by location. Contact your Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Carbon Dioxide is used as a refrigeration gas, as a blanketing gas for chemical reactions and other applications requiring a chemically inert gas. The Bone Dry and Anaerobic Grades are used as atmospheres for anaerobic incubation in microbiology labs. Coleman Instrument Grade is a carrier gas for the Coleman Oxygen Analyzer.
- Always use in accordance with the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- Cylinder must be stored and used in an upright, secured position in a well-ventilated or monitored area.
- Always follow local fire code requirements when storing gas cylinders.
- Caution: For industrial use only. Not for human consumption or for use in foods or beverages
- For Carbon Dioxide used in Supercritical Fluid applications, see pg. 105
- Certificate of Conformance available upon request
- Batch Analysis or individual Certificate of Analysis available at additional nominal charge
- Also available in bulk quantities and tube trailers
CGA Connection» 320
Cylinder Size» 150A High Pressure Aluminum
Gas Grade» Ultra Pure