Penguin Brand™ Dry Ice Full Block (10" X 10" X 2 3/8")
Airgas Part #:CD ICEG1
Manufacturer #:Log in to get your price
- Dry Ice is the solid form of Carbon Dioxide, and is used in a wide range of industrial, medical and commercial applications. Dry Ice is most commonly used as a cooling agent to flash-freeze products in food processing and storage. It is also widely used in the delivery and storage of packaged items that must remain cold or frozen, such as vaccines, medical samples, ice cream or meat. If you're heading to the beach, Dry Ice is a convenient way of cooling sandwiches and drinks. Looking for interesting special effects tricks for Halloween or theatrical projects, dry ice can set the tone creating fog.
- Food Processing
- Food Storage
- Life Sciences
- Home Delivery
- Special Effects
- Power Outages
- Dry Ice Warnings:
- Dry Ice is extremely cold (-109°F) (-78.5°C).
- Avoid Contact with skin and eyes.
- Contact cause cold burns.
- Asphyxiant - Liberates heavy gas which may cause suffocation-KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not seal in glass or other tightly closed containers.
- Do not enter areas where used or stored until area is properly ventilated.
- Use heavy gloves, safety shoes, and protective clothing when handling.
- To Safely Dispose of Unused Dry ICE: Wearing suitable hand protection, place unused dry ice into an uncovered, durable plastic or metal container and allow it to sublimate/evaporate ina secure, well-ventilated area.
- DO NOT DISPOSE OF UNUSED DRY ICE: In sinks, toilets or sweres. In trash bins or garbage cans. In any area accessible to the general public.
Trade Name» Penguin Brand™
Dry Ice Shape» Full Block
Size» 10" X 10" X 2 3/8"