Industrial Grade Helium, Size 125 High Pressure Steel Cylinder, CGA-580
Airgas Part #:HE 125
Manufacturer #:Log in to get your price
- Helium is used considerably in the welding industry as an inert shielding gas for arc welding. It is used both as a pure gas and in mixtures with Argon for TIG or MIG welding. On some applicatons, Helium has the advantage over Argon in gas-shielded arc welding because it provides greater arc heat for the same welding currents and arc length. This results in deeper penetration, which is preferable for welding heavier materials, when greater welding speed is required, or when metals of high thermal conductivity are to be welded.
- Size 125 High Pressure Industrial Cylinder
- DOT Specification: 3AA-2265 - Canada 3AA-M174
- O.D.: 7" - 178 mm
- Length: 42" - 1066 mm
- Weight: 64 lbs - 29 kg
- Sizes may vary by location. Contact your Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.
- Pressuriizng and purging gas
- Arc welding
- Protective atmosphere for processes such as growing crystals to make silicon wafers
CGA Connection» 580
Cylinder Size» 125 Steel
Gas Grade» Industrial