Balloon Grade Helium, Size 200 High Pressure Steel Cylinder, CGA-580
Airgas Part #:HE BL200
Manufacturer #:Log in to get your price
- One of the major properties of Helium is that it's much lighter than air. Consequently, the entertainment industry frequently uses Heium to fill balloons. Take not that inhaling Helium can be deadly, it can cause anoxia. Oxygen is needed to maintain life. If another gas is ihhaled, such as Helium, it displaces the much-needed Oxygen and can cause death.
- Size 200 High Pressure Industrial Cylinder
- DOT Specification: 3AA-2015 - Canada 3AA-M154
- O.D.: 9" - 229 mm Length: 51" - 1295 mm Weight: 106 lbs - 48 kg
- Airco/BOC = H
- Sizes may vary by location. Contact your Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.
CGA Connection» CGA 580
Cylinder Size» 200 Steel HP
Gas Grade» Balloon