Balloon Grade Helium, Size 60 High Pressure Steel Cylinder, CGA-580
Airgas Part #:HE BL60
Manufacturer Part #:BL60
Enter Delivery Zip Code or Log In
- One of the major properties of Helium is that it's much lighter than air. Consequently, the entertainment industry frequently uses Heium to fill balloons. Take not that inhaling Helium can be deadly; it can cause anoxia. Oxygen is needed to maintain life. If another gas is ihhaled, such as Helium, it displaces the much-needed Oxygen and can cause death.
- Size 60 High Pressure Industrial Cylinder
- DOT Specification: 3AA-2015 - Canada 3AA-M154
- O.D.: 7" - 178 mm
- Length: 23.3" - 591 mm
- Weight: 26 lbs - 11.8 kg
- Water Volume: 660 Cubic Inches - 11 ltrs
- Airco/BOC = X
- Sizes may vary by location. Contact your Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.
CGA Connection» CGA 580
Cylinder Size» 60 Steel HP
Gas Grade» Balloon