USP (United States Pharmacopeia) Medical Grade Helium, Size E High Pressure Steel Medical Cylinder, CGA 930 Yoke Fitting
Airgas Part #:HE USPE
Manufacturer Part #:USPE
Enter Delivery Zip Code or Log In
- Medical Helium USP A colorless, odorless, nonflammable gas is only one-seventh as heavy as air. Helium is inert chemically and pharmacologically and can act as a simple asphyxiant by displacing air.
- Size E Medical Cylinder
- DOT Specification: 3AL
- O.D.: 4.4"
- Length: 25.3"
- Weight: 7.4 lbs
- Sizes may vary by location. Contact your Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.
- Always use in accordance with the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS),Cylinder must be stored and used in an upright, secured position in a well-ventilated or monitored area. Major Hazards: Suffocation, High pressure, compressed gas
- Always use in accordance with the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- Cylinder must be stored and used in an upright, secured position in a well-ventilated or monitored area.
- Major Hazards: Suffocation, High pressure, compressed gas
CGA Connection» CGA 930 Yoke Fitting
Cylinder Size» E Medical Steel HP
Gas Grade» USP Medical