Industrial Grade Oxygen, Size 60 Cylinder, CGA-540
Airgas Part #:OX 60
Manufacturer #:Log in to get your price
- Oxygen (O2) - constitutes approximately 21% of the air we breathe. Oxygen can be stored and shipped as either a gas or a cryogenic liquid.
- Size 60 High Pressure Industrial Cylinder
- DOT Specification: 3AA-2015 - Canada 3AA-M154
- O.D.: 7" - 178 mm
- Length: 23.3" - 591 mm
- Weight: 26 lbs - 11.8 kg
- Water Volume: 660 Cubic Inches - 11 ltrs
- Airco/BOC = X
- Sizes may vary by location. Contact your Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.
- The principle uses of oxygen are indicative of its strong oxidizing and life-sustaining properties.
- It's used in medicine for therapeutic purposes and in the metals industry for steel-making and metal-cutting applications.
CGA Connection» 540
Cylinder Size» 60 Steel
Gas Grade» Industrial