Chemically Pure Grade Methane, 12 Pack Size 300 High Pressure Steel Cylinder Cradle, CGA-350
Airgas Part #:ME CPC23
Manufacturer #:Log in to get your price
- Methane is a flammable, colorless, odorless, compressed gas.
- See the Methane page under the Pure Gases Tab on the Menu of our Specialty Gas & Equipment Catalog for detailed information of gas purity http://www.airgassgcatalog.com/catalog/
- Size 300 High Pressure Industrial Cylinder
- DOT Specification: 3AA-2400 - Canada 3AA-M183
- O.D.: 9.25" - 235 mm
- Length: 55" - 1397 mm
- Weight: 132 lbs - 60 kg
- Water Volume: 2990 Cubic Inches - 49 ltrs
- Airco/BOC = T
- Praxair = T
- Air Products = A
- Sizes may vary by location. Contact your Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.
CautionAlways use in accordance with the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)~~Cylinder must be stored and used in an upright, secured position in a well-ventilated or monitored area.~~Always follow local fire code requirements when storing gas cylinders.~~Major Hazards: Fire, Suffocation; High pressure, compressed gas.
CGA Connection» 350
Cylinder Size» 12 PK | 300