25% Carbon Dioxide, Balance Argon Industrial Grade Mix, Size 300 High Pressure Steel Cylinder, CGA 580
Airgas Part #:AR CD25300
Manufacturer Part #:CD25300
About this product
- Airgas® Industrial Welding Shielding Gases are protective gases commonly used in several welding processes to prevent atmospheric contamination of the weld pool.
CGA Connection• CGA 580
Gas Grade• Industrial Mix
- Airgas operates its own dedicated blending facilities as well as maintains a national network of blending technology to ensure accurate, consistent production.
- Argon is a welding shielding gas that enhances arc stability and prevents atmospheric contamination of welding pools, making it essential for gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW). It also prevents oxidation during metal production.
- Denser than air, argon is used for blanketing wine and flushing oxygen from containers in the beverage industry.
- Argon is used as an atmosphere for electronic manufacturing and semiconductors.
- UHP or Ultra Carrier Grades are used as carrier gases in gas chromatography, as a fill gas for certain specialized lamps and as an atmosphere for growing silicon or germanium crystals.
- Argon UHP grade is also used in graphite furnace Atomic Absorption.
- Always use in accordance with the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- Cylinder must be stored and used in an upright, secured position in a well-ventilated or monitored area.
- Always follow local fire code requirements when storing gas cylinders.
Sizes may vary by location. Contact your local Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.