50PPM Propane Balance Air EPA Protocol Standard Mixture, Size 150 High Pressure Aluminum Cylinder, CGA-590
Airgas Part #:E02AI99E15A0456
Manufacturer #:Log in to get your price
- Airgas EPA Protocol Standards are manufactured according to the U. S. Environmental Protection Agency Document: EPA Traceability Protocol for Assay and Certification of Gaseous Calibration Standards (October 1997). EPA Protocol Standards are directly traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) via the use of NIST Standard Reference Materials (SRMs) or equivalents, such as NIST Technical Reference Materials (NTRMs) as reference gases in the manufacturing process. Stability is guaranteed for the full period allowed by the Protocol and Certificates of Analysis are provided in strict accordance with Protocol guidelines.
- Airgas operates its own dedicated blending facilities as well as maintains a national network of blending technology to ensure accurate, consistent production.
- Size 150A Aluminum Cylinder
- DOT Specification: 3AL-2015
- O.D.: 8" - 20 cm
- Length: 48" - 122 cm
- Weight: 48 lbs - 22 kg
- Linde = A31
- Air Liquide = 30AL
- Praxair = AS
- Matheson Trigas = 1R
- MG = 150AL
- Scott = AL
- Sizes may vary by location. Contact your Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.
CautionAlways use in accordance with the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)~~Cylinder must be stored and used in an upright, secured position in a well-ventilated or monitored area.~~Always follow local fire code requirements when storing gas cylinders.
CGA Connection» CGA 590
Cylinder Size» 150 Aluminum HP
Gas Grade» EPA Protocol
Gas Component 1 TypeGas Component 1 Amount
Gas Component 2 TypeGas Component 2 Amount