25% Nitrogen Balance Helium Industrial Mix, 12 Pack Size 300 High Pressure Steel Cylinder, CGA-350
Airgas Part #:HY NI25C23
Manufacturer #:Log in to get your price
- Airgas Industrial Mixed Gases has a full range of mixes for GMAW, GTAW and FCAW. Airgas blended shielding gases are consistently uniform and designed to meet your most stringent requirements for MIG, TIG, and flux-cored welding applications. Our product line currently includes Argon/Carbon Dioxide mixes; Argon/Oxygen mixes; Argon/Helium mixes, and several trimixes.
- Airgas operates its own dedicated blending facilities as well as maintains a national network of blending technology to ensure accurate, consistent production.
- Size 300 High Pressure Industrial Cylinder
- DOT Specification: 3AA-2400 - Canada 3AA-M183
- O.D.: 9.25" - 235 mm
- Length: 55" - 1397 mm
- Weight: 132 lbs - 60 kg
- Water Volume: 2990 Cubic Inches - 49 ltrs
- Airco/BOC = T
- Praxair = T
- Air Products = A
- Sizes may vary by location. Contact your Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.
- Metal Applications: Plain Carbon Steels; Low Alloy Steels
- Wide Range of metal thicknesses
- One Cylinder for most steel applications
- Increased deposition due to lower spatter loss
- Stainless Cored Wires
- Light to medium thickness carbon steel cored wire
- Transfer Technique: Short Arc/Globular/Spray/Pulsed Spray
CautionAlways use in accordance with the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)~~Cylinder must be stored and used in an upright, secured position in a well-ventilated or monitored area.~~Always follow local fire code requirements when storing gas cylinders.~~For industrial use only. Not for human consumption or for use in breathing apparatus.
CGA Connection» 350
Cylinder Size» 12 PK | 300
Gas Component 1 TypeGas Component 1 Amount
Gas Component 2 TypeGas Component 2 Amount