Industrial Grade Nitrogen, Size 150 High Pressure Steel Cylinder, CGA-580
Airgas Part #:NI 150
Manufacturer #:Log in to get your price
- Nitrogen (N2) - makes up 78.03% of air. Nitrogen is often used as an inert gas because of its nonreactive nature with many materials.
- Size 150 High Pressure Industrial Cylinder
- DOT Specification: 3AA-2015 - Canada 3AA-M154
- O.D.: 7" - 178 mm
- Length: 46" - 1169 mm
- Weight: 65 lbs - 29.5 kg
- Airco/BOC = P
- Sizes may vary by location. Contact your Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.
- Storage tank blanketing
- Vessel inerting
- Electronics industry
- Metals industry
- Always use in accordance with the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- Cylinder must be stored and used in an upright, secured position in a well-ventilated or monitored area.
- Always follow local fire code requirements when storing gas cylinders.
CGA Connection» 580
Cylinder Size» 150 Steel
Gas Grade» Industrial