Industrial Grade Nitrogen, Size 20 High Pressure Steel, CGA 580
Airgas Part #:NI 20
Manufacturer Part #:20
Enter Delivery Zip Code or Log In
- Nitrogen (N2) - makes up 78.03% of air. Nitrogen is often used as an inert gas because of its nonreactive nature with many materials.
- Size 20 High Pressure Industrial Cylinder
- DOT Specification: 3AA-2015 - Canada 3AA-M154
- O.D.: 5.23" - 132.8 mm
- Length: 14" - 356 mm
- Weight: 10.5 lbs - 4.8 kg
- Airco/BOC = R
- Praxair = F
- Air Products = D
- Sizes may vary by location. Contact your Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.
- Storage tank blanketing
- Vessel inerting
- Electronics industry
- Metals industry
- Always use in accordance with the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- Cylinder must be stored and used in an upright, secured position in a well-ventilated or monitored area.
- Always follow local fire code requirements when storing gas cylinders.
CGA Connection» CGA 580
Cylinder Size» 20 Steel HP
Gas Grade» Industrial