Industrial Grade Nitrogen, 200 Liter Liquid Cylinder
Airgas Part #:NI 200LT22
Manufacturer Part #:200LT22
About this product
- Nitrogen (N2) is a colorless, odorless, nonflammable inert gas or a colorless, odorless, nonflammable cryogenic liquid.
CGA Connection• Other
Gas Grade• Industrial
- Airgas operates its own dedicated blending facilities as well as maintains a national network of blending technology to ensure accurate, consistent production.
- Individual or Batch Certificate of Analysis available upon request.
- Nitrogen is used in Manufacturing and Metal Fabrication as an effective way to prevent oxidation and provides a safe, inert atmosphere that “sweeps” off gases produced by furnaces.
- Nitrogen is also used as an assist gas for laser cutting and enhances plasma cutting.
- Nitrogen can be used as a pressurizing agent in Energy sector pipelines.
- Chilling to freezing, nitrogen plays an important role throughout the entire refrigeration, food packaging and preservation process.
- Nitrogen is used in the Automotive industry as both a safety component in airbags and as a versatile welding gas in automotive manufacturing.
- Always use in accordance with the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- Cylinder must be stored and used in an upright, secured position in a well-ventilated or monitored area.
- Always follow local fire code requirements when storing gas cylinders.
- Caution: For industrial use only. Not for human consumption or for drug or medical use.
- Certificate of Conformance available upon request
- Batch Analysis or individual Certificate of Analysis available at additional nominal charge
- May form explosive acetylides in the presence of copper, mercury, or silver
- Major Hazards: Suffocation, High pressure, compressed gas