Industrial Grade Nitrogen, Size 250 High Pressure Steel Cylinder, CGA-580
Airgas Part #:NI 250
Manufacturer #:Log in to get your price
- Nitrogen (N2) - makes up 78.03% of air. Nitrogen is often used as an inert gas because of its nonreactive nature with many materials.
- Size 250 High Pressure Industrial Cylinder
- DOT Specification: 3AA-2265 - Canada 3AA-M174
- O.D.: 9" - 229 mm
- Length: 51" - 1300 mm
- Weight: 108 lbs - 49 kg
- Water Volume: 2624 Cubic Inches - 43 ltrs
- Airco/BOC = S
- Praxair = K
- Air Products = B
- Sizes may vary by location. Contact your Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.
- Storage tank blanketing
- Vessel inerting
- Electronics industry
- Metals industry
- Always use in accordance with the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- Cylinder must be stored and used in an upright, secured position in a well-ventilated or monitored area.
- Always follow local fire code requirements when storing gas cylinders.
CGA Connection» 580
Cylinder Size» 250 Steel
Gas Grade» Industrial