Industrial Grade Nitrogen, 3,000 PSI High Pressure Steel Cylinder, CGA 680
Airgas Part #:NI 3K
Manufacturer Part #:3K
About this product
- Nitrogen (N2) is a colorless, odorless, nonflammable inert gas or a colorless, odorless, nonflammable cryogenic liquid.
CGA Connection• CGA 680
Gas Grade• Industrial
- Storage tank blanketing
- Vessel inerting
- Electronics industry
- Metals industry
- Always use in accordance with the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- Cylinder must be stored and used in an upright, secured position in a well-ventilated or monitored area.
- Always follow local fire code requirements when storing gas cylinders.
- Caution: For industrial use only. Not for human consumption or for drug or medical use.
- Certificate of Conformance available upon request
- Batch Analysis or individual Certificate of Analysis available at additional nominal charge
- May form explosive acetylides in the presence of copper, mercury, or silver
- Major Hazards: Suffocation, High pressure, compressed gas